Saturday 28 July 2012

Lizzie Bennet Diaries!

Hey Blogger,

I'm sure ALL you Jane Austen fans know that a modern version of Pride and Prejudice has been created and it shows on youtube. HOW BRILLIANT IS THAT!

For you Austen Admirers, this must be a dream come true.....it is for me. I so badly wanted there to be a sequel to the 2005 film as I loved it that much and didn't want the Elizabeth and Darcy relationship to end...............sooo I guess this is the next best thing.

There's already thirty-two episodes and it follows the book exactly, with a few minor changes here and there (I mean it does have to relate to modern times now). I just can't wait until they show Darcy EEIKK!!!!!!

Check it out, if you haven't already (I mean seriously, where have you been if you haven't?):

Episode one:

6 comments:

  1. Hi saw you over on Book Blogs and hopped over to follow. I love reading YA Fiction,so I am always looking for new titles to try. Drop by my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com whenever you get a chance. Have a awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! (: I'm following your from Book Blogs and I'd appreciate a follow back!

    Here are my blogs:
    www.thisxgirlxreads.blogspot.com
    www.coverxtoxcover.blogspot.com

    Oh, and I have a giveaway running right now, so be sure to enter! It's for a book of your choice. (:

    Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the compliment. Sure thing, I'll follow both of them. Ooo I like giveaways, although never win any lol. Fingers crossed for this one!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Austen's Pride and Prejudice before, I should be!!! The episodes sounds really funny... Off to the TV we go! :D

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yes they are awesome! Thanks for the follow and of course, I'll follow yours!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...