Sunday 7 April 2013

MIA and Up-coming BOOK HAUL


MIA:

Hey Book Freaks!

Sorry I’ve been away for a loooooooooonnngggg time! I’ve been SUPER busy doing this and that and blah blah but fear not, your devoted book blogger will be back at the end of June. YAYYYY!!!! *throws confetti in the air*

I have an ENORMOUS GIGANTIC HUMONGOUS (you guys know the drift) YA Summer book haul, which includes (in the mean time please do check out my previous book review here):

July

v  How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller
v  Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronices) by Melina Marchetta (my source of YA novels aka my sister has been telling me that this book is AMAZING so it better be good!)
v  Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles)
v  Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles)
v  Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (Infernal Devices trilogy-DEFINITELY a book that I’ve been anticipating for a long time)
v  Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (see above J)
v  Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
v  Prodigy by Marie Lu
v  Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and Michelle Rowan
v  A Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (The Grisha trilogy)
v  Goddess by Josephine Angelini (Book 3 of the Starcrossed Trilogy)
v  Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff (The Lotus War series)
v  Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush #4)

I think I have a great reading speed but even I know that I won’t be able to finish all of the above books in July so these reviews might creep into August.

August

v  The Duke and I by Julia Quinn (Book 1 of The Bridgerton series)
v  The Viscount who loved me by Julia Quinn (Book 2 of The Bridgerton series)
v  It’s in his kiss (Book 7 of the The Bridgerton series)
v  Persuasion by Jane Austen
v  North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

September/October

v  Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Mass (Throne of Glass series)
v  2nd Angelfall book by Susan Ee (Penryn & the End of Days #2)
v  The Passage by Justin Cronin


Phew that’s A LOT! I hope I can get through all of them! As well as written reviews, I will also be updating my YouTube channel with video book reviews, which I share with my fellow book blogger Cynical Believer; you can find our channel here (shameless plug here but please subscribe, like and share our videos J).

On a side note, I am SUPER EXCITED to know that I’ve got all of these books coming up to read and review for you guys, the anticipation is making me sweat...a lot! It looks like my summer, book wise, is sorted!

Also, in other exciting news, I will be finally FINALLY writing my own YA story this summer but more on that later.

Leave a comment telling me what books you will be reading this summer, if you have read any of the books above and any more suggestions!

Keep reading and stay awesome my fellow book freaks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...