Tuesday 31 July 2012

July Wrap up and August TBR!

Hey Bloggers, I've uploaded a July Wrap up and August TBR video on my ThePageTurners1 youtube account (click the link for more oh so lovely book related videos).

What I mentioned are all the books I've done a review for on youtube for July and the books that I'm going to read and review for August.

July videos were:

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Scorpion Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Let's discuss......Mortal Instruments up-coming-movie
Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Silent by Becca Fitzpatrick

I've also done written reviews for most of the books mentioned here (check out the review section).

August TBR:

Hardback:
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Forgiven by Jana Oliver

Ebooks:
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Throne of Glass by Sarah Jane Maas
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Angel Fall by Susan Ee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...