Hey bloggers (I think I may need to think of a more creative name to refer to you guys!),
Henrietta (Leisurereads) sent me an email telling me that she nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! How awesome is that?!!!
Henrietta has some questions that she would like to ask her nominees. Soooo I'm going to go right ahead and answer them (and this way you can get to know me a little bit more).
1) What are you currently reading?
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and it is taking me toooo long to finish it
2) Name one YA contemporary novel that's on your wishlist?
Angel Fall by Susan Ee
3) Do you have an e-reader? If so, is it a kindle, nook, or...?
Yes, I have a Kobo. Got it recently and LOVE IT!! Most of my books are on there and every book lover should definitely get one.
4) How many books did you buy last month?
Seven hardback copies anddddd too many ebooks to know on the top of my head! They are part of my summer book haul 2012
5) Do you borrow books from the library? If so, which library, do you go to?
All the time. The staff actually know all my family members since we a regular customers. What can I say, reading and loving books runs in my family. It is my local library.
6) What is your favourite book cover?
Ah, that's a tricky one, there are too many choices!! Okay, 'The Night Circus' with it's gorgeous black edges and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. It has a very mysterious look.
7) Do you tweet about books online? If so, what's your twitter handle?
No I don't, but I really should.
8) What type of memes or features, if any, do you include in your blog?
I includes book trailers after I have finished writing a review for a particular book. I also include a vlog review for the same book that would link it to my youtube account.
9) What's the title of your first blog post?
First Blog Entry (how original!)
10) If you could live the life of a fictional character, who would you become and why?
Ahhh, soooo manyyy choicesssss. Okay okay, I'm tempted to say Katniss from 'The Hunger Games', because she's a kick ass female, butt she has had a tough time living life. Sooo my other choice would be Alina Starkov from 'Shadow and Bone' because not only is she another kick ass female character that would have anyone for breakfast, but she also has a very dark and moody guy after her, romantically. I like them dark and moody!
11) What will you be reading next?
I'm currently juggling a lot of books at the moment, but the next hardback book I will be reading is 'Unearthly' by Cynthia Hand and the next ebook that I will also be reading at the same time is 'Dreamless' by Josephine Angelini.
Thanks Henrietta again!