Wednesday 4 April 2012

Where have you gone?

Hey guys! I hope all you book loving freaks are doing well and are getting stuck in a book....preferably with a cup of tea beside you!


Anyway just to say, got a LOT of work going on right now what with work and university. So that means I won't be blogging until June. I KNOW! That is such a long time and trust me its KILLING ME!!! ARGHHH!!! 


I have all these books that I want to review! I know I haven't been blogging for a LONG time (just look at the reviews that I have done. I know, so much right!). Buttttt, I promise I will be blogging EVERY DAY in June, once my busy schedule calms down. I seriously cannot wait. I've been itching to just blog one entry, but I never seem to have the time!!! 


Some of the reviews that I will be doing are Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Dreamless by Josephine Angelini, The Demon Trapper series by Jana Oliver, The Mortal Instruments series and the Inferno Devices book 1 and 2 by Cassandra Clare and many many more (oh goodie)!


I know those book have been around for quiet some time, but I'm still going to review them. 


But, until then have a look at me and my youtube partner's vlog, where we do book review. You can find us here ThePageTurners1

Ohhh and I promise there will be a whole new design layout to my blog (can't wait!)


Anyway, lots of love and I'll speak to you soon!

Bookathonfreak


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...